[Heeplist] (no subject)

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 22:28:29 EST 2014

Picked up Ken Hensleys cd running blind at a second hand store a few days
ago.
The release date is 2002, so I tried to find a Heep album that was released
around that time . The closest I think is Sonic Oragami released 1998,

Wow, what a difference. The song writing of Box/ Lanzon is pretty strong.
Maybe it's not a fair comparison?

Just wondering what a Heep album with Hensley would have sounded in 89 or
now ?
Would Box be writing? I know Bolder might have written a few. Maybe Box/
bolder/Kerslake?
Would Ken have written the majority of the songs again, you think?
Probably wouldn't be a rocker like Outsider.
There again, if Ken strapped on the old Flying V again, might be
interesting.
Fun to think about anyway.