[Heeplist] Outsider revisited

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Wed Nov 12 21:40:29 EST 2014

Hey Bob,
No, nothing relating to profanity. Lol!
I'll let some other poor guy open that Pandora's box.
BTW
Listening to KBFL Heep 74 San Diego for the first time. Yes...I know, I'm a
virgin to this album, many of you probably have experienced it
already.  Byron is awesome! What a front man. All the heavies are on there.
Enjoyed Sweet Freedom, July Morning, Gypsy. Hell, all
Of them! I see I have no beer left in the fridge, have to get some to set
the ambiance! .)))