[Heeplist] Outsider revisited

I.barnes3 I.barnes3 at ntlworld.com
Mon Nov 10 17:15:45 EST 2014

I dont agree that Heepare a cover band, the last few albums are all new songs. Heep have to play the classics at gigs simply because probably 80% go for that reason only. I think Heep do a greay job covering the classics and I hope they extend the setlist to fit in at least 5 or 6 songs in their new setlist.  I remember when they performed the full WTS album live and it made for a very special show.  Hopefully theyll get back to the UK soon as I cant wait to hear some new material live.

Iain

Sent from Samsung Mobile