[Heeplist] Outsider revisited

Kevin Julie kevinj.1969 at yahoo.ca
Mon Nov 10 13:46:55 EST 2014

styx's last album of originals was Cyclorama, which i thought was pretty good. too bad they dont have the confidence to follow it up.
I do like the fact that they recognize their greates years by playing a couple of the classic albums in their entirety. although Heep still produces decent albums, it would be very cool if they'd revisit specific albums on occasion. Perhaps a few special shows marking the 40th anniversary of Wonderworld? Or revisiting the entire Salisbury album?

 I do not agree, a cover
 band, covers the material of others.  Uriah Heep
 continues to produce fresh new vibrant
 music!!  They may not sound as great
 as
 70's Heep but they have evolved and from what I see,
 Outsider is highly
 enjoyed and accepted by
 most fans.

 In contrast, you
 could take Styx, an oldies cover band who plays old
 songs.
 Their last cd was a cd of covers
 right?  No new music.

 Bob "All Heep is good Heep"
 Winward

 On
 11/10/14 7:51 AM, "Igor Shveitser" <zlenko_iv at mail.ru>
 wrote:

 >   With him they finally turned
 into what Heep became ages
 > ago - a very
 professional cover band with one original member.