[Heeplist] Outsider revisited

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Mon Nov 10 07:51:56 EST 2014

 He sounds alright, Tapio :)))) Saw him a year ago here, in Moscow, - he can sing well, not too much in common with Dan though, he's rather young, they (like modern Heep) DON'T play many new songs. In fact, throughout 2 hour set they played none :))) With him they finally turned into what Heep became ages ago - a very professional cover band with one original member.
Cheers, Igor