[Heeplist] FW: fool me once [shc]

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sat Nov 15 07:52:45 EST 2014

I am forwarding this for Mike Fredrick of Florida in the USA. He is still
having posts rejected by the list server.  I will also have to check out
this heep sounding band

Here is what Mike wrote:
--Since I can't tell if my posts are actually getting to the list, I don't
even get my own... haven't for a long time
Bob would you please forward this to the list. and then tell me how you are
making out........
appreciate it
Mike Fredrick ;-)