[Heeplist] any vinyl collectors? / Beatles

Kevin Julie kevinj.1969 at yahoo.ca
Mon Nov 10 13:52:40 EST 2014

I was out at the record fair here in St Catharines yesterday. not a huge turn out of vendors, and sadly not a lot out of the ordinary, largely bins of unorganized and crappy old LPs. a couple of vendors did have new vinyl tho, and i was hoping to find something new[er] of Heep, Ken H, or Magnum,  -- but nothing at all! I passed on a few Iron Maiden reissued pic disc LPs. I did however spring for a brand new [sealed] copy of the Beatles Let It Be [Naked]. not a huge Beatles fan, but i enjoy this album, so wanted to get this version. It is a great listen without all the orchestrations overdubbed! and the packaging is phenominal! a nice gatefold with LP, and then a nice big glossy book and a bonus single. a far better deal than most 'new' releases by any band - and especially if you stick to CDs or downloads.