[Heeplist] Beer NHC, well maybe Heep content lol

Dale Fredericks dalhel at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 8 11:59:06 EST 2014

My beer of choice is Deschutes out of Bend, Oregon. My two favorites are "Obsidian", a nice stout, and "Black Butte", a very nice IPA. But the one I am really looking forward to is "The Abyss", a limited release at the end of November. It is 10% !!!!!!  The one catch is you have to be at your local store the day it comes out or else you may not be lucky enough to get it at all. It is VERY limited.

Dale :-)>. (salivating as I write this !)

Sent from my iPad