[Heeplist] [Bulk] Beer NHC, well maybe Heep content lol

staf.p at skynet.be staf.p at skynet.be
Sat Nov 8 04:47:03 EST 2014

http://www.fantome.be/

The brewery is close to a couple of interesting little towns in Belgium,
Durbuy, the smallest city you can find on the world map, Hotton, where there
are nice caves, Lars Nonstad has visited those with me, Marche en Famenne,
known for it's importancy during the war and La Roche, typical Ardennes
village.

I never tried their beers, but it sure sounds like it could be very tasty.
Lars, next time we drive down there, have a cheese plate for €15 and one of
their beers, ok ? ;-)