[Heeplist] [Bulk] Re: Phil Rudd (SHC)

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Fri Nov 7 05:17:39 EST 2014

 Hello Wayne,
and thank you for proper understanding of my point. I also always thought that the best of drummers (for their respective band, of course) all shared in common having a beat of their own which, also respectively, added "typical colours" for their band's musical gamut. That's why the likes of Rudd, Lee Kerslake or even Ringo Star (whom I love dearly) matter more than one might think. Plus, they play with a certain basist - and that is also quite a difficult chemistry to achieve.
Cheers, Igor