[Heeplist] Phil Rudd (SHC)

Shawn Mctopy shawn.mctopy at selu.edu
Thu Nov 6 17:21:37 EST 2014

Very tragic & sad to read about *Phil Rudd*.

:)

What happened? Did Phil go completely *Wonky*?!?

*???*

Once again, very tragic!

By the way - I like both *Bon Scott* and *Brian Johnson*, on vocals, with
the band.

My favorite album with *Bon* - *'LET THERE BE ROCK'*.

My favorite album with *Brian*: the underrated - *'FLICK OF THE SWITCH*.