[Heeplist] Never Land update

merrick3 at comcast.net merrick3 at comcast.net
Thu Nov 6 22:59:04 EST 2014

Finally out. Our release Universal Poet is now Available on I tunes and Cd baby. What does that mean you ask? ah ah ah. It means you cane get it on digital download or for some of us still old school ,,YES a CD in your hand. We put a lot of work into this and had a lot of fun recording this. It is 6 sons so this is very affordable. Hope you will grab a copy and keep on keeping on.

I tunes links
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/universal-poet-ep/id937092395

CD Baby for physical CD or digital download if you do not have I tunes..
http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/neverland3

Time for some coffee woo hoo

MADMAN

p.s. URIAH HEEP forever