[Heeplist] Ovechkin and Malkin

Shaun Roberge roberge_rocket at yahoo.ca
Sun Nov 2 21:25:43 EST 2014

Washington Capitals have had tremendous talent over the years but lacked the leadership and discipline needed to win.  Ovie might win a cup as a rent-a-player later in his career, but never as captain.
SR

I respect  Pavel Datsyuk for sure. :)
Regarding Ovie. It takes a team to win the ring. Maybe he's on the wrong
team?
I don't think any one players effort alone can achieve the Stanley cup .
He's still young, few years to go!
Datsyuk was surrounded by winners that were battle hardened and willing to
go the distance. :)))