[Heeplist] Heeplist Digest, Vol 130, Issue 76

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Thu Oct 30 08:41:01 EDT 2014

The few guys here from the UK, the one or two from Australia and New
Zealand.  There are several of us from the USA that speak a version of
English, lol!  When I went to Heepvention 2001 I spent some time site seeing
in the UK with Mike Taylor as guide.  We went to Stonehedge and they had
headphones where you could hear information in your native language.  Mike
says "Hey Bob, they have one here for American English", lol!!!!  The Brits
think that we mis-speak the language. The rest of the list is from Europe
and some some from South America, Japan, a couple from Russia and they all
speak another native tongue.

I am from the United States and I speak English only.   My second language I
don't speak, but can understand and translate is "Foul"  :-)