[Heeplist] FW: Don't miss Uriah Heep

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Thu Oct 30 07:59:25 EDT 2014

Great if the US tour happens eventually. For those who are interested
in new material this is a much better situation then if it had
happened earlier because there will for sure be more songs from
Outsider in the set. They have continued touring still with the old
set list but the Outsider tour will officially begin in two weeks time
and then we know what to expect. I will see Heep here in Finland in
December as they're playing two shows together with Nazareth.

--
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi

www.uriah-heep.fi