[Heeplist] KOKO DVD

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Thu Oct 30 07:48:41 EDT 2014

I hope this info is correct but I doubt it. There's nothing at record
company website and it isn't available for ordering anywhere. If the
release is only three weeks away then I think there would be some
advertising already. Frontiers usually does some heavy promotion of
all their releases.

The Japanese advance CD release was available for preordering at many
online stores here in Europe á while ago. The release date should have
been last week but is has been postponed now. It was even mentioned in
upcoming releases at the Japanese record company Avalon website but
that was taken off at some point.

--
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi