[Heeplist] Heep's popularity in Russia

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Wed Oct 29 17:35:32 EDT 2014

 Yes, Shawn, to some extent. At least, much popular than some other typical American acts, much-much-much more than Springsteen, Skynyrd or much rockier Ted Nugent; I believe, classic KISS was very popular, their logos on the walls were as often in my childhood (early-mid 80-s), as Manowar's, AC/DC's, Metalica's, Iron Maiden's or Accept's. :)))
Cheers, Igor