[Heeplist] Funny Story...

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Wed Oct 29 12:37:47 EDT 2014

 Bob,
The point was that I could call us in Russia Heep orphans before UH in some Tomsk or Omsk on almost an annual basis became a tradition, before Ken came here for the 1-st time, but soon afterwards (current Heep became that way back earlier) it was no longer anything special and many of us realised how much the anticipation and dreaming are better than what we get. :)))) The only time I felt really different during the last 5-10 years was when I attended a gig in Italy - perhaps, Mr John L. , who's by himself special indeed , made it really special for me :))))
The above said doesn't mean I disrespect the provincials - it's just that I've got a feeling our country somewhat spoiled the band and its former "chief" :) Regarding your point - no, this was never the case in USSR, and we still havew quite a strong following from different generations, most of them just don't use the Internet.
Cheers, Igor