[Heeplist] Funny Story...

merrick3 at comcast.net merrick3 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 28 07:47:48 EDT 2014

Going to London for Magicians B day going thru customs I had a Heep t shirt on. The guy asked and I said I am here to see Uriah Heep and he was older and looked at me and good god Uriah Heep is Mick Box still with them. Another time I had a Heep t shirt on and some guy said I havenet heard that name in years wow that t shirt has been thru the was a few times. Good stuff

MADMAN

p.s. Uriah Heep forever