[Heeplist] KOKO DVD

BARNES IAN i.barnes3 at ntlworld.com
Mon Oct 27 10:52:28 EDT 2014

This morning I saw a post from Mick that Speed of Sound was going to be the
third track from Outsider to be played on Planet Rock, good news in itself.

The big news appeared later in the same post when Mick announced that the
Koko Dvd is to be released on the 20th November.  Hopefully I can persuade
someone in the family to get me a very special Christmas prezzie, would
love to wake up Christmas day with a Heep concert in my front room.

At the moment I can still only find a link to the 2CD audio release
mentioned a while back by Tapio.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/LIVE-AT-KOKO-URIAH-HEEP/dp/B00N02P4P6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1414421382&sr=8-1&keywords=uriah+heep+koko

Let's hope Mick is right about the DVD release date.

Iain