[Heeplist] Heeplist Digest, Vol 130, Issue 63

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Mon Oct 27 07:29:00 EDT 2014

Hi Larry, you mention NY and Philly, sounds like you may in the area.  I am
in NJ at the shore near Seaside.  I last saw Heep at BB Kings in NY November
2012, just after the storm Sandy.  I actually got backstage after the show,
but the guys wanted to know all about what it was like. They felt part of
the storm too since their tour got delayed when they could not land.

Which reminds me, a month after Sandy, I had shared some things on the list.
One of our esteemed colleagues on the list at the time, Rick Wilson, wrote
me offlist telling me no one wants to hear about the storm, its over.  Well
I have a message for him, tell that to some of my neighbors who are still
rebuilding.  It is always old news, unless it happens to you.