[Heeplist] New Harms Way Project CD Clips (NHC)

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Sun Oct 26 08:40:33 EDT 2014

 By the way, as quality regards, CD is the second best format after  LP (vinyl). I would rather say third, as there is also a hi-res audio (24/96 and 24/192), which is better than CD (which is only 16/44,1), but sadly they don't have official releases in those formats. As for i-tunes and the likes... well you can use that as well, but that is a compromise, and I wouldn't pay for that.
Cheers, Igor