[Heeplist] (no subject)

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sat Oct 25 10:01:00 EDT 2014

I would love to hear them do Dreamer.  They did do Pilgrim live in 2003 (I
think) and it is on the CD called Live Air and is part of the Magic Night
DVD/CD set (the one that contains my review in the liner notes and the title
of my review later became the name of the set)  It is a good version, but
not as good as the original.  Of the ones below, Devils Daughter appears on
the Spellbinder live CD, Bernie did great.

Suicidal Man, sort of reminds me of 2 songs on Outsider.  I know some folk
including myself criticized the repetition.  Choir sings :"I ask of you,
lead:  "can anybody help me"  Then the lead of SM goes:  "He was"..then back
up vocals harmonize "Suicidal Man"

I would love Hanging Tree, Fallen Angel, Midnight and Maybe I Wanna Be Free
or Wake UP SetYour Sights