[Heeplist] Heeplist Digest, Vol 130, Issue 63

southshore74 at juno.com southshore74 at juno.com
Sun Oct 26 21:01:25 EDT 2014

I  have  been  lurking  on  the  Heep  list  for  quite  Sometime,,a   Fan   from    way  back  1972 when  they  played  Central  Park,,NYC.....  and  Gary  Thain   was  electrocuted    and  then  Played  Philadelphia  next  day  where  I  think  He  took  the  stage  and  then  Passed  away,,Next  day  My  Dad  Passed....There  was  about  2 plus  feet   of  water  in  the  Park,,,Had  to  go  the  Double  Album  was  just  released it  went  to  number  2  in  USA  Aerosmith   was  number  one  album  at  the  time,,,,,,Music  especially    Uriah Heep's Music...Live in  NY   and  see  them  all  the  time  they  had  in  August canceled   the  USA   tour!!!!   Saw  them  last  at  BB  kings  Chain of  Music  venues..... Also  a  Big Ronnie   Montrose /May he  RIP   and  Sammy  Hagar   Fan.....Heep  still   RULES!!!!!!!!  Larry S