[Heeplist] Lets make some noise

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Thu Oct 23 17:17:44 EDT 2014

This is going out live tonight, let¹s make some noise!!

Whats up with this list?  Everyone Heeped out, no one has seen Heep live
lately in Europe????

Today I listened to Sweet Freedom cd in the car.  Wow, I got such goose
bumps.  As great as Outsider is, this SF cd is the real deal!!  The ultimate
Heep hard rock song is Pilgrim!!  They should immediately drop Free N Easy
from the set list and play a real heavy metal, hard rock song and that is
Pilgrim!!!  The bass playing of Gary Thain is out of this world on this
song, and even Lee on drums, this too his greatest rolls.  Then the guitar
work, breathtaking.  Last but not least David Byron, a Pilgrim at the gray
of dawn!!  This has to also be his greatest vocal performance.!!!!!!!!

Anyone want to argue about the talent of this lineup??????  Yeah, I didn¹t
think so!!!

Anyone see the movie several years ago called Happy Gilmore starring Adam
Sandler?  Well Carl Weathers tells Happy to think of a Happy Place just
before he putts the golf ball.   It worked, Happy would drift off to his
Happy place thinking nice soothing positive thoughts.
Well I have this Heepy place and only Heep music can take me there.  I must
say (like the excederin commercial ³life got tougher²) and I have not been
to the Heepy place in a while.  But today (which is only yesterday¹s
tomorrow) I went to that Heepy place listening to Sweet Freedom!!  Oh Yeah!!
I was driving down an expressway called the Garden State Parkway (how come
we drive on the parkway, yet park on the driveway?  Well that is a
conversation for another day).  Anyhow, motoring along in heavy traffic,
heavy rain, construction barriers all over the place all the ingredients
that normally give me road rage!!  Not today, I soared above it, in my Heepy
place listening to Uriah Heep, a Pilgrim laughing at the world!!!!!!!