[Heeplist] Sweden Rock

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Sun Oct 19 04:49:25 EDT 2014

This is from radio broadcast yesterday, you can listen to it from
Sveriges Radio channel P4 website. I am not sure if this can be heard
everywhere in the world but at least here in Finland. Go to
http://sverigesradio.se/sida/avsnitt/453571?programid=488&playepisode=453571
and click Lyssna.

This is not the complete set, I haven't yet listened to it all but I
think two songs are missing from the start (Against The Odds and
Overload) as it starts with Sunrise that was the third song in the set.

--
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi

www.uriah-heep.fi