[Heeplist] Lucifer's Friend Awakening

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Fri Oct 17 06:15:33 EDT 2014

HI Iain

Thanks for the info. This is indeed a must have. I have not been happy
with the latest Intelligent Music Project albums with Lawton so it's
great to hear him for a change with a real rock band. I wish they'd do
a complete new album together but at least there'll be four new songs.
Sweden Rock is a bit long way for me but I hope some local promoter is
interested in having them here in Finland as well.

--
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi

www.uriah-heep.fi