[Heeplist] Lucifer's Friend

Shaun Roberge roberge_rocket at yahoo.ca
Tue Oct 14 22:00:11 EDT 2014

I saw Alice at a small 800 seat theatre in Nanaimo, British Columbia.  It was a full stadium show condensed to a small stage.  One of the best concerts I've ever been to.

Vince Neil can't sing . Alice blew the crue right on out of the arena with
his energy and showmanship . Catch an Alice Cooper show if you can.