[Heeplist] UH for Hall of Fame

Shaun Roberge roberge_rocket at yahoo.ca
Sat Oct 11 23:48:15 EDT 2014

What's wrong with Bonnie Raitt.  That chick can play. What I don't get is why The Guess Who havent been inducted.

Nyro, Bonnie Raitt and the Lovin' Spoonful are in there while bands that
have been arena headliners for years like Iron Maiden, Bon Jovi, Yes and
Journey can't even get nominated. If you have any connection to metal or
prog, it is almost impossible to get in. If Maiden can't get nominated, Heep
has no chance.

Dave