[Heeplist] Heeplist] U2

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Fri Oct 10 07:36:50 EDT 2014

Funny how things turn sour.  I started the original thread which is below,
and my point was, I got a free music mp3 cd by a major band for FREE and it
just showed up on my iphone!!  As an avid fan of NFL american football, I
kept seeing the commercials for it so it was not a total surprise, except
when I went to download it, it was there already.  I for one like the
offering.