[Heeplist] U2

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Thu Oct 9 07:26:05 EDT 2014

Thanks David, I read the info and for anyone using Windows it should work
great.  It is not designed to run on an Apple computer though.  My question
below was more rhetorical in nature, as Apple seems to have a monopoly on
their devices.  So for those who do not have an iphone/ipad or apple
computers there are choices.  For those of us who do have these devices it
appears we are stuck with itunes, which I felt the original post below was
bashing itunes.