[Heeplist] A Day That Will Live In Infamy

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Wed Oct 8 07:10:04 EDT 2014

I believe about the middle part of the brain, in my case I call it the Heep
side! It always hurts when someone bashes Heep.

You can limit your negative exposure as well.  That is whey I no longer have
the list emails come to my iphone.  It was getting me upset too much during
the day.

On 10/7/14 1:16 PM, "Don Malecic" <docofun at gmail.com> wrote:

Just wanted to say. Negative energy is not a bad thing like many
> believe.
This is the problem.
Negative energy is an equal force to positive
> energy, without either one of
them , we do not excist. We wouldn't be able to
> spin our favorite Heep
album.

Some people think from the left side of the
> brain, some from the right,
that's why we have accountants and we have
> artists.
I wake up in the morning with neg energy( not by choice) just the way
> Im
wired.
I'm thinking the the day is going to go to shit!
As the day rolls on
> you find out things didn't turn out as bad as you
predicted.