[Heeplist] U2

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Wed Oct 8 06:56:31 EDT 2014

I like 3 tracks so far, The Miracle, Breaking Waves and Song for Someone.  I
too like the Free part!  I have not previously stated on the list (because
someone always attacks and tells me I am wrong for liking something) I am
really enjoying the new NIGHT RANGER cd called "High Road" Of the 11 or so
tracks, I personally think 4 are outstanding and the rest are very
enjoyable.  Some really good guitar work and lively songs.

On 10/7/14 8:52 PM, "Dave Crookham" <crookham at peoplepc.com> wrote:

> Apple paid $100 million for the U2 release (much of that going directly to

charity). This was brilliant on U2 and Apple's part. They are getting talked

about everywhere (I don't think I ever heard U2 mentioned here before, and

Itunes very seldom). U2 makes their money touring, so this is just another

way to sell tickets. They will be filling stadiums all over the world next

year. U2 was a great band through the first half of the Joshua Tree in the

late 80's. Nowadays they are good for 1 really good song per release. Me,

I'm happy I got it for free and didn't have to pay for it
> :)

Dave

-----