[Heeplist] A Day That Will Live In Infamy

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Wed Oct 8 06:51:50 EDT 2014

Hi Dale, you mentioned for Early  Heep, they always amazed us, no need for
us to accept what they give us. Which LP of theirs is the one that changed
that?

Secondly, now that you are enjoying Outsider, has any songs emerged as
favorites?  I am particularly curious as to your opinion of "Can Anybody
Help Me"  I remember your initial take on the song was not favorable.  I
felt that way about The Law at first.  When I first got the cd, I used to
skip One Minute and the Law.  The reason I skipped one minute, was because I
had heard it already and played a lot, so wanted to catch up on the rest of
the songs.