[Heeplist] U2

todd klun toddklun at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 19:46:48 EDT 2014

music soooo good you have to give it away ??  I dont have i tunes or care
to ever use it . why put music on a hard drive that will fail ? Clouds ?
what happens when that crashes ? If I cant get it on LP , burn it to a CD
for me so I know i will have it long after the latest digital download
format has come and gone.. (napster any one?)