[Heeplist] A Day That Will Live In Infamy

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 13:16:40 EDT 2014

Hey guys,
Glad your enjoying Outsider, that realease inspired me to join the list.
Just wanted to say. Negative energy is not a bad thing like many believe.
This is the problem.
Negative energy is an equal force to positive energy, without either one of
them , we do not excist. We wouldn't be able to spin our favorite Heep
album.

Some people think from the left side of the brain, some from the right,
that's why we have accountants and we have artists.
I wake up in the morning with neg energy( not by choice) just the way Im
wired.
I'm thinking the the day is going to go to shit!
As the day rolls on you find out things didn't turn out as bad as you
predicted. That's positive energy that balanced your day!

Others, wake up feeling just friggin dandy but, as the day wears on, things
didn't quite work out as planned. Negative energy!
At the end everything balances out.
So stop beating yourselfs trying to be one positive force,
I enjoy reading and listening to everyone's thoughts and opinions. Neg or
pos it makes for great theater!
Whatever energy gets you our of bed in the morning is what counts!