[Heeplist] A Day That Will Live In Infamy

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Tue Oct 7 07:55:57 EDT 2014

This is a great story Dale!!  I love it!!

Someone man enough on the list to admit they made a mistake previously.
You are to be commended for sticking with the release. I believe you also
said you had an "AHA" moment, when you accepted it as it is rather that what
you thought Heep should sound like.

Finally a message on the list where one can find encouragement rather than
reading the usual posts on the list, "They suck, it sucks, everything
sucks...."