[Heeplist] U2

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Tue Oct 7 07:48:52 EDT 2014

That is an interesting perspective, at least you do not rip the music, only
the process.  I first found out about it by watching American Football. It
was a really cool commercial.

I spent many years in the "U" section of record stores.  Always searching
for new uriah heep music over the years.  That is why I never missed a
release and in the mean time picked up a lot of ancillary bands that start
with "U".