[Heeplist] Our Home Recording Studio is in MusicTech Magazine

Tony Bryson T_Bryson at msn.com
Mon Sep 29 14:48:16 EDT 2014

Ed
That would be a treat wouldn't it! As always you and My Heep family are
welcome anytime, including the band.
Tony
Ps Maybe I'll ask Mick if he would like some free studio time. ;)>

Tony,
Congratulations!  I remember my visit to see you when you were in the middle
of your studio build.  I don't do Facebook but I applaud your success.
Maybe I can visit with you when Heep comes to record their new album there!
Ed