[Heeplist] I Won't Change

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Mon Sep 29 03:22:22 EDT 2014

Hi Bob

At least to me there is no doubt about it, the recording from 1979
sessions is John Lawton on lead vocals. It seems people underestimate
Lawton when they think he's not capable of singing also ballads. It's
definitely not Ken but there is also a version of this song with Ken
on vocals and it's on the special edition of Running Blind album
released in 2002 but that was a new solo recording. This original
Uriah Heep version with Lawton on vocals from 1979 sessions has been
released only on Chapter & Verse box set in 2005.

--
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi

www.uriah-heep.fi