[Heeplist] (no subject)

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Mon Sep 29 02:27:49 EDT 2014

Ken Hensley Eager to please circa 1975 . I guess this was about the era of
Heeps unraveling?
Byron said I'm a rocker!  Said Hensley was going off on a tangent with his
solo work .

I guess Byron wasn't agreeable with the direction Hensley was heading
musically?

I'm generaly a Byron guy when it comes to vocals, but Ken really did a nice
job on this album, there are a few tracks on that album that raised hairs
 :))
I know a few fellow Heepsters recommend Time to Time? I haven't listen to
that one yet.

I never really was interested in listening to Solo efforts.
Heep collectively was like holy ground to me,
I didn't like to mess with it by going off listening to individual efforts.
In a weird way, in my mind, I always wanted Heep as one.
I didn't want them to do solo albums.
I know it sounds wierd, maybe some of you fellow Heepsters can relate.

Its time to let it go now and start to explore
More of Hensleys and Byron's work.
I think I will try Time to time next.