[Heeplist] (no subject)

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Sun Sep 28 16:51:28 EDT 2014

 Iain,
I suppose, his early solo works are on the same level as his best wors with Heep, as for the rest... I believe, it can easily be compared to Heep without him. But there is one "if": if you are there for original melodies and meaningful lyrics in earlier Heep's style (vein), any Ken's work is better than modern Heep. But they have more to offer technically and have always been more up to date.
Cheers, Igor