[Heeplist] from john lawton

I.barnes3 I.barnes3 at ntlworld.com
Wed Sep 24 16:05:18 EDT 2014

Thanks Alan, this is fantastic news.

Iain

Sent from Samsung Mobile

-------- Original message --------
From: Alan Keetley <akeetley at gmail.com>
Date:24/09/2014  20:00  (GMT+00:00)
Subject: [Heeplist] from john lawton

Regarding LF......yeah it is common knowledge. We have news up on our
website about the reunion. The idea is to release a "best of" re-mastered
in the US. and add 4 new tracks that we are currently working on. It will
be nearly the original lineup although the keyboarder seems to be wavering
at the moment.
So it would be Peter Hesslein (guitar) Dieter Horns (bass) me plus a new
drummer as the original died many years ago. If the keyboarder Peter Hecht
drops out, we have a couple in mind just as good.....
It's harder than it seems to get everybody back on track, it's been so long
since we last played together (1974) but I think we are all up for it 😜
.....let's see what comes out of it.
Take care, speak soon....
John

Alan