[Heeplist] Conquest

merrick3 at comcast.net merrick3 at comcast.net
Sat Sep 20 14:09:40 EDT 2014

100th maridian love that song
----- Original Message -----

From: "Shaun Roberge" <roberge_rocket at yahoo.ca>
To: "heeplist" <heeplist at travellersintime.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2014 12:40:33 PM
Subject: Re: [Heeplist] Conquest

On the subject of crap singers, I love The Tragically Hip. Gordon Downey is arguably the best worst singer. It's not necessarily the singer it's what the band and the singer can accomplish together. The Hip have 12 gold or platinum albums in Canada and are still going strong. Rob Baker is an underated multi instrumentalist.