[Heeplist] (no subject)

Don Malecic docofun at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 13:27:51 EDT 2014

I don't mind synth used in the background, can be a very effective tool,
Floyd used it masterfully. I used to enjoy listening to
Todd Rungrens Utopia a lot in my younger days. Ken used it nicely on
Firefly and innocent. Enjoyed playing them also, unfortunately don't have
the room to haul out my old relics.