[Heeplist] (no subject)

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Sun Sep 14 07:20:33 EDT 2014

 I believe, they are very much alike, except for that Sloman lacks screaming Gillan (more Arthur Brown, actually) qualities and abilities. He is not that powerful. But he has his softer unique sounds that are his very own. And he was great for the music. Plus, he was a great songwriter.
Cheer, Igor
P.S. I can't imagine anyone else singing on Conqest, John S. did a fantastic job. As for the later Heep albums, I believe Abominog might have been improved had David or John L. sang on it. However, that trick wouldn't do for the rest of the 80-s stuff :)))