[Heeplist] (no subject)

Igor Shveitser zlenko_iv at mail.ru
Sun Sep 14 05:54:59 EDT 2014

 Hey Shaun,
I think I get the general idea, and the obvious difference for me is the times we grew up in, mine were the 80-s, and, while liking some of the stuff (late McCartney, Queen, Deep Purple or Black Sabbath) and loving heavy metal (too many to mention) I strongly disliked the likes of Nirvana, Alice In Chains etc. - to me they are simply merchants of depression and bore. But hey, as you say, that's only me. :))))))))))
Cheers, Igor