[Heeplist] (no subject)

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Sat Sep 13 10:05:48 EDT 2014

We all agree about the Sloman part.  What about the instrumental interlude
in the middle of Out in the Street?  It has to be heep's greatest jam ever!!
I like it better than the jam at the end of What Kind of God.  Also how
about the sizzling guitar work on Fools?  There are so many positives with
this record.  Granted Sloman will never be talked about in the same breath
as Byron, but the music is rich and powerful!!  I love it.  This is Trevor's
best work on bass of any Heep album, Slade is an animal on drums.  Also it
is Ken's last hoorah with Heep

I cannot understand anyone shelving Heep.  But I do understand shelving
other bands.  I have over a thousand cds I have not played in years.  Of
course I count the 10 miles sessions in there, it was 15 years ago I last
heard that one.  There was a reason it was never released.