[Heeplist] Heeplist] Test IT's ALIVE!!!!

Bob Winward uriahheep at comcast.net
Thu Sep 11 07:01:16 EDT 2014

I listened again yesterday while driving around, Conquest is solid.  I have
the cd with bonus tracks, and My Joanna needs tuning sure had some great
guitar work, but I almost think it is Ken playing.

Another great song is It Ain't Easy, with a very Heepy sounding opening.
The artwork lists Trevor as lead vocal, but could he have really been trying
to sound like John Sloman?  Or is Trevor just at the end, where it sounds
like a duet, and he sings the phrase "in Aint Easy"??