[Heeplist] Test IT's ALIVE!!!!

Tapio Minkkinen tapio at uriah-heep.fi
Thu Sep 11 03:33:55 EDT 2014

You're welcome Bob.

These all were on Heepsters Mailing List Rarities Volume 2 back in
1999 or so. Here is the page on my site where you can listen and
download all these unreleased songs, I have removed links to most of
tracks that have since then been released officially.
http://www.heepfiles.info/rare/hmlr3.htm

--
TapioM.
tapio at uriah-heep.fi